The park opened in 1959 as a tourist attraction on the site of an African game preserve and farm, which was bought by brewing magnate Adolphus Busch II. After his death in 1919, his widow sold the estate to citrus grower William D. Webb who later donated it to the City of Tampa for use as a public park.
It was founded by the Anheuser-Busch company of St. Louis, Missouri, and opened on March 31, 1959. The park currently features eight themed areas, including seven roller coasters and a dolphin exhibit.
Visitors can experience some of the most popular attractions in Florida, including Expedition Everest® – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain®, Montu®, Kumba® – The Eighth Wonder of the World®, SheiKra® – Speed Coaster Steel Roller Coaster, Cheetah Hunt™ – Cheetah Chase Coaster and Cobra’s Curse® – Aiptasia Crusher Dive Roller Coaster (coming summer 2020). Busch Gardens offers several options for visitors who want to add an extra day or two to their visit:
- Park Hopper tickets allow you to visit both Busch Gardens Williamsburg AND SeaWorld Orlando within 14 days!
- Discovery Pass Members receive unlimited admission for one year, plus new discounts on food & merchandise every time they visit!
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is located just outside of Orlando, Florida. From many major cities, it takes less than two hours to drive there. You can also fly into Orlando International Airport (MCO), which is located about 15 minutes from the park.
Busch Gardens is located near several other attractions as well, including Disney World and Universal Studios Florida.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a theme park located in the heart of Kissimmee, FL. It first opened its gates in 1959, with an original focus on European culture and wildlife. The park features more than 65 rides and attractions, as well as numerous shows, live music performances, and other events throughout the year.
- Animal areas like Congo Gorilla Forest and Jungala feature zebras, giraffes, and other African animals roaming freely through the grounds of their habitats;
- European-themed villages include France, Germany, and Italy, which each contain their own sets of entertainment options, including live music shows for children;
- Other attractions include Falcon’s Fury (a drop tower ride), Montu (hyper coaster) as well as several roller coasters, including Cheetah Hunt, which was added in 2016, making it one of Busch Gardens’ most thrilling attractions ever built.
Pass Members can purchase a ticket for $29.99, which is the lowest price offered to the general public. If you are looking to save even more money, you can purchase a joint ticket that provides admission for two people for only $59.99!
Alternatively, if you’re planning on bringing more than two guests with you, we offer joint tickets at $79.99 and $89.99 per person, respectively. As an added benefit to our Pass Member family, all four of these options will include unlimited access to our waterpark until September 30!
You should visit Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Kissimmee, FL. It’s a great place to spend your vacation and have fun with your family.
Kissimmee Social Security Disability | Kissimmee Social Security Disability Claims Process | Kissimmee SSD Claims | Kissimmee SSD Eligibility