It is one of the most popular areas in Orlando, but it also has a lot to offer visitors. Whether you want to visit the area’s many theme parks or explore downtown Orlando, International Drive is an ideal location for all your travel needs.
Activities For Every Interest
- This neighborhood has it all! Several theme parks and attractions nearby include SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Disney World.
- The Mall at Millenia is located near many other shopping centers with restaurants and entertainment options.
- You can also visit the Orlando Science Center or get a guided tour of the Kennedy Space Center.
- Nearby restaurants include Jim Morrison’s Bar & Grill, which serves great food in a fun nightlife atmosphere. If you prefer something more casual, Marlow’s Tavern has excellent steaks and seafood dishes on its menu.
Top places to eat
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex. This restaurant serves delicious Mexican food with a fun atmosphere and is a great place to go with family and friends. It has outdoor seating, so you can enjoy the weather while you eat. The service is always friendly and helpful; they’ll do anything to ensure you enjoy your time there.
- Park Ave Pizza Pub & Deli. This is another great choice if you want something casual and affordable on International Drive! They serve pizza by the slice or whole pie, and their sandwiches are also popular options among patrons who visit this establishment regularly (and rightfully so, they’re delicious!). As far as ambiance goes, it’s somewhere worth visiting if only because they have TVs set up around the dining room’s perimeter where people can watch sports games while eating their meal too.
- California Dreaming Cafe & Gelato Bar. If ice cream floats are your thing, then this place should be at the top of your list when planning out which restaurants you might want to ride down International Drive today
This Orlando neighborhood is an excellent place to get out and enjoy the nightlife. Here are some of the top places to have fun:
- Live music at various clubs, pubs, and restaurants: This area has many live music venues. Check out The Social for local talent on Thursday through Saturday nights, or visit Sand Lake Roadhouse for country music on Saturday nights only. If you’re looking for something alternative like rock or jazz, check out The Beachum Theater or House of Blues Orlando.
- Dance clubs: Spice up your nightlife with a trip to one of these popular dance clubs: H20 Club (located in the heart of International Drive), Voodoo Lounge at Rosen Plaza Hotel (a great place to grab dinner before heading in), or Chillin’ Ultra Lounge at Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort (a little off International Drive but worth checking out).
- Pubs & bars serving local brews: If beer is your thing, you’ll want to check out Lazy Moon Brewing Company Taproom, where there’s always something new on tap.
Public transportation is available in the International Drive neighborhood. The closest bus stop is located at Central Florida Parkway and International Drive, 0.6 miles from our office.
The Orlando Area Rapid Transit (ORTA) website provides information on routes and schedules for buses, trolleys, and taxis in Orlando, as well as a trip planner tool to help you plan your trip.
We know it can be overwhelming to try and plan your vacation when there are so many things to do and see, but we think we’ve covered all the bases here at Orlando International Airport.
You can visit our website any time for updated information on flight schedules and prices and other travel tips from an experienced local.