Our indoor obstacle course gym is a fun place for kids and adults to get a workout. It’s great for birthday parties and team-building events, too. We have a variety of obstacles, including walls, tunnels, bridges, and more!
Planet Obstacle Lake Mary, FL
- Address: 1350 West State Road 434, Longwood, FL 32750
- Phone number: (407) 676-2852
- Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 9 AM-8 PM; Sat 9 AM-5 PM; Sun 9AM-4 PM. Special hours may apply during events or holidays; check the website for details.
- Admission price: $14/person at the time of writing. Children under 36 inches tall are free. Guests under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 or older (a waiver must be signed). Cash and credit cards are accepted at the door; no ATM is on-site, but one is close by at a gas station across the street from Planet Obstacle’s entrance plaza area. No refunds are given after a purchase was made unless it can be proven that an injury occurred while playing at Planet Obstacle that caused a refund request to legally occur within 1 year of the purchase date (and all parties involved must agree to this policy being enforced before entering). If there are any questions about these policies, please contact [phone number].
Indoor Obstacle Course Gym and Ninja Warrior Training
An obstacle course gym or ninja warrior training facility is similar to an actual gym but with a twist. If you are looking for an indoor place to get in shape and train, then this is the place for you!
Training at an obstacle course gym will give you a unique experience while also helping you get fit. There are many benefits that come from working out at these places:
- You will be able to improve your overall strength and stamina. This will make it easier for you to do things around the house or work without getting tired as easily as before. It can also help keep up with daily activities like running errands or doing chores around the house without having any issues later on down the line (which may cause problems).*
- Your mind will become sharper because of all of those workouts that were done in one place over time – making them more alert than before, even though they might not realize it yet! Since there’s no other place better than home where these exercises can be done safely within short distances anywhere else on Earth, then this would definitely benefit anyone who wants something fun but safe, too; not just kids either (although kids do love going here too!).
Lake Mary, FL
The Planet Obstacle is located in Lake Mary, Florida. It’s a short drive from Orlando and Tampa, roughly an hour from Daytona Beach, and an hour and fifteen minutes from Orlando International Airport.
If you’re flying into Sanford International Airport, it will take you about an hour and forty-five minutes to arrive at our location in Lake Mary. The city of Lake Mary is also home to a number of different restaurants, shops, parks, and more.
Planet Obstacle is an indoor obstacle course gym and ninja warrior training facility located in Lake Mary, FL. Our team of professional coaches will help you reach your goals by developing a program that meets your needs.
Whether you’re looking to get fit, compete or just have fun with friends and family, we can make it happen. We offer classes for adults and children as well as birthday parties.
Lake Mary Museum Lake Mary, FL
Lake Mary Social Security Disability | Lake Mary SSD Benefit Claims | Lake Mary SSD Claims Process | Lake Mary SSD Eligibility